01 August 2012

Introducing, The Ocean (and myself)



Hello, my name is Karl Lind and I'm a filmmaker who has been helping Director/Producer, Sean Hutchinson to make a documentary film about The Ocean, what is The Ocean you ask? Well I can tell you that is located on the corner of NE 24th and Glisan St. in Portland, Oregon and that several micro restaurants will be inhabiting it, the rest will be fun for us all to discover together!

 I took the above image on my Iphone last week from The Ocean's backyard - the sky is not the limit! I am really looking forward to sharing more photos, video snippets as well as my thoughts about working on this project in the weeks and months to come, thanks so much for checking our blog out and please subscribe to it so you can continue to receive future updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment