24 August 2012

The Pie Spot is getting ready to swim to The Ocean

We stopped in briefly yesterday to get some video of future Ocean resident and purveyor of poetic pietabulism, THE PIE SPOT

This is Ashley Ragsdale, who along with Jessica Woods own and operate this awesome little bakery on wheels. They are currently housed at the D-Street Noshery located at 32nd and SE Division St. in Portland, Oregon.

They'll be packing up really soon and opening at The Ocean on September 5th, 2012 but you can still visit them at their current home until Labor Day Weekend.

Ashley told us she is really excited about the opportunities The Ocean holds for them.

She was even kind enough to treat me to a pecan Pie Spot with a dab of vanilla bean ice cream, needless to say my afternoon went much better after this: delicious! I'd definitely make my way across town for another one of these and I am glad they'll be quite a bit closer to me now.


They were recently featured on The Cooking Channel's "Eat St." series. Follow them on Twitter at

@pie_spot


No comments:

Post a Comment